THE BIGGEST VG GIVEAWAY EVER
We are just the vessel, you guys are the ones that make this brand continue to have life force.
We don’t have a huge marketing budget nor a marketing team, or truthfully – really much textbook marketing knowledge.
Our movements are based on ‘feels’… We tend to fumble our way through and our actions are often sporadic and intuitive. A thought comes to one of us on an early morning walk or in the shower – we call the other dripping wet (Franny just did this a few days ago) and excitedly share an idea before it leaves our mind just as fast as it arrived. If we both agree, we run with it, make it happen and just see how it goes.
Sometimes too much consideration squashes an impulse, so we action it and reflect later.
At the present time behind the scenes of Violet Gray, there is just 4 of us. Right now, one of which is travelling overseas, one does the bracelet beading from North Queensland (our other sister), one is raising 2 x young and delicious babies so she often works long into the night – even when she hasn’t had any solid sleep the night before. And then there is me. Trying to steer the ship, which truthfully, isn’t always easy.
Side note ~ I always cry when I blog…. um, yep it is happening now. A combination of the yogic soft tunes and heart talk.
We feel that the reason Violet Gray has spread far and wide is because of word of mouth.
Your words. Your experiences. They way your Violet Gray piece makes you feel.
This is the first time in almost 4 years that anyone has ever asked this question (again, thank you for the opportunity to ponder).
From somewhere outside of my mind, I answered with a passionate ‘No way. I create the jewellery with pure intent and when they arrive, we clear them. This jewellery isn’t about us, or meant to carry our shit (I mean, energies) but rather be clear for the person that is meant to receive it and attach to it.’ In reflection, I now can see that this intent, to pass on ‘clear talismans’ is why so many women like you all over the world connect with their pieces. Because they are yours and it is then your intent that is infused throughout that piece and I believe it is why we become so attached to the pieces we wear.
What will 1 x LUCKY WINNER receive?
- Return Flights to the Gold Coast from ANYWHERE in the world (Valued at up to $2000)
- 1 x nights accommodation (Value $200)
- Return airport transfers – the sisters will pick you up personally!
- A ridiculously epic GIFT BAG from other aligned, local brands (Value $500 +)
Then, you spend a full day in the Violet Gray studio :
- Working alongside Alex to design your very own CUSTOM RING (Value $300)
- Guided by Alex to craft your own INTENTIONAL BRACELET (Value $129)
- A 2 hour lunch and coaching session (life or business) with Frances (Value $200)
- An opportunity to attend a Violet Gray Women’s Circle with up to 17 other Gold Coast women (if you can travel on a Friday).
You need to head to this link : http://violetgraydesign.com/giveaways/win-24-hours-violet-gray-gold-coast/
Answer the multiple choice question, your name and email. Done!
Go into your email inbox and confirm your entry. (Plus, enjoy a cheeky storewide discount).
THE EXTRA DETAILS :
- This competition is open to all GLOBALLY. Not just Australia – we appreciate all of our internationally dispersed wearers.
- You can only enter once via the link ~ but share as many times as possible. Remember (as mentioned above) every time someone enters via your URL link, you gain another 3 x entries.
- The competition closes on Saturday the 16th of July, 2016 at 7pm AEST.
- The winner will be announced 24 hours later on the 17th of July, 2016 at 7pm AEST.
From our team, we thank you. For supporting Violet Gray constantly over the last 4 years ~ whether you own a piece or not. You just being here is energetic support.
Thank you for jumping on board to spread our latest ‘wild experiment’.
Alex + Franny xx