MY INTERNAL COMPASS : Tahl Rinsky
MY INTERNAL COMPASS || the hypothesised mechanism that allows organisms to orient themselves so as to proceed in the proper direction during long-distance movements such as migration.
Our latest range has launched and we’re loving all of the conversations and reflections on what the internal compass means to you. Here are some wisdom-filled words from the gorgeous Tahl Rinsky.
1. What does the term ‘INTERNAL COMPASS’ mean to you?
The intuition that lies in the deepest chambers of my heart; that guides me with no words in the right direction.
2. How do you connect with it?
I wait until everything is quiet and all I can hear is my breath and heart beat.
3. Examples of when you connect with it?
Immediately after yoga or in the ocean.
4. Why is listening to your internal compass – that deep knowing from within – so important?
Because otherwise we will be following society blindly.
5. Where does your compass lead you?
To understanding what is my truth.